Tuesday, October 5, 2010

bake sale: cookies for kids' cancer

Baking Therapy is donating some sweet treats this week for a great cause. If you're in the midtown NYC area, check out the Cookies for Kids' Cancer bake sale this Thursday or Friday to pick up a snack and donate some dollars to a charity that needs it! Thanks to Brooke for getting me involved.

I'll be baking tomorrow night for the sale so leave me a comment with your requests/suggestions/cravings! I'll be back soon with a recipe post (and Pennsylvania harvest-inspiration to come this weekend)!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

This sounds awesome! I'm definitely going to try to get down there!

Beth said...

They raised over $45k (with company matches), isn't that amazing!? The power of the baked good!

 
Creative Commons License
Baking Therapy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.